High-quality SiO2 coatings based on nanotechnology for textiles and paper
This innovative nanotechnology-based fiber protection product protects virtually any kind of textile from water, dirt and stains – while completely invisible. Does not affect the appearance, the ability to breathe, color or handling and is easy to maintain. NanoMack products applied to external materials are extremely waterproof; Holding them for a very long time. Oil, coffee and other common spots belong to the past if the material is treated with our protective products.
Examples of use:
- The clothes
- Home textiles (pillows, furniture, carpets)
- Antelope / leather
- Paper / cardboard
- Strong hydrophobicity
- Strong non-sticky properties
- Excellent easy cleaning effect on unclean surfaces and affected by stone
- Food Safe (Inert)
- Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness 100-150 nm)
- Durable (UV-stable, very abrasion resistant)
- No change in fiber structure
- Easy application (OFFICE SAM)
- Resistance to detergents and cleaning
Simply URGENT application makes it suitable for end users, as well:
1. Handmade: Applying by moistening the textile (spraying or soaking)
2. Mechanical: Application using standard HVLP systems
This SiO2 coating is fully reinforced after 24 hours. The light-cleaning effect can only be tested after the curing phase. .
In unopened original packaging it can be stored for at least 2 years.
Recommended storage and transport temperature: -3 to 30 ° C
Advantages of SiO2 coatings compared to competing products:
Durability and longevity: UV stability makes functionality longer for a long time.
Many competing products are slowly damaged in the sun.
Resistant to wear and the effect of easy cleaning
Permanent chemical bonding to the substrate provides excellent wear resistance.
Many competitive products can be easily removed by wear.
The product is resistant to almost all standard household and industrial cleaning (except for concentrated alkali)
Many competing products must be re-applied after cleaning the surface.
Manual: 5-10 ml / m², Mechanical: 10-15 ml / m²