High-quality SiO2 nanotechnology-based coatings for smooth glass and glazed ceramic surfaces.
These coatings are designed to allow smooth, glass surfaces to have as little contact with impurities as possible. Hydrophobic and oleophobic effects cause particles of pollution, such as grease and oil, lime and materials from environmental pollution, to remain less on the surface or to easily remove from the coating, without the use of abrasive agents (the effect of light cleaning).
Examples of use:
- Glass surfaces in sanitary areas (showers, mirrors)
- Glazed ceramic surfaces (sanitary ware, sinks, glazed tiles)
- Window glass and glass facades at high-rise buildings
- Automotive glass (front and side)
- Solar panels
- Strong hydrophobicity
- Strong non-sticky properties
- Excellent easy cleaning effect on unclean surfaces and affected by stone
- Food Safe (Inert)
- Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness 100-150 nm)
- Durable (UV-stable, very abrasion resistant)
- Temperature resistance
- Easy application (OFFICE ALONE)
- Chemically resistant (except pH of 13 or 14)
Simply URGENT application makes it suitable for end users, as well:
1. Manual: Applying with circular motion using a clean paper, linen or microfiber cloth
2. Machine: Apply by machine polishing or spray systems.
This SiO2 coating is fully reinforced after 24 hours. The light-cleaning effect can only be tested after the setting phase.
In unopened original packaging it can be stored for at least 2 years.
Recommended storage and transport temperature: -3 to 30 ° C
Advantages of SiO2 coatings compared to competing products:
Durability and longevity: UV stability makes functionality longer for a long time.
Many competing products are slowly damaged in the sun.
Resistant to wear and the effect of easy cleaning
Permanent chemical bonding to the substrate provides excellent wear resistance.
Many competitive products can be easily removed by wear.
The product is resistant to almost all standard household and industrial cleaning (except for concentrated alkali)
Many competing products must be re-applied after cleaning the surface.
Manual: 5-10 ml / m², Mechanical: 10-15 ml / m²