High-quality SiO2 coatings based on nanotechnology for plastics, painted surfaces and stainless steel.
These coatings are suitable for smooth surfaces made of plastic, stainless steel and colored surfaces due to their specific formulations. Hydrophobic and oleophobic effects cause particles of pollution such as grease and oil, lime and pollution from the environment to be less reticulated on the surface or allow them to be easily removed from the coating, without the use of abrasive agents (the effect of light cleaning).
Examples of use:
- Plastic surfaces in sanitary facilities (plexiglass shower cabins)
- Colors for cars
- Ofarbane Aluminum Wheels
- Surfaces made of stainless steel
- Strong hydrophobicity
- Strong non-sticky properties
- Excellent easy cleaning effect on unclean surfaces and affected by stone
- Food Safe (Inert)
- Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness 100-150 nm)
- Durable (UV-stable, very abrasion resistant)
- Temperature resistance
- Easy application (OFFICE ALONE)
- Chemically resistant
Simply URGENT application makes it suitable for end users, as well:
1. Manual: Applying with circular motion using a clean paper, linen or microfiber cloth
2. Machine: Apply by machine polishing or spray systems.
This SiO2 coating is fully reinforced after 24 hours. The light-cleaning effect can only be tested after the setting phase.
In unopened original packaging it can be stored for at least 2 years.
Recommended storage and transport temperature: -3 to 30 ° C
Advantages of SiO2 coatings compared to competing products:
Durability and longevity: UV stability makes functionality longer for a long time.
Many competing products are slowly damaged in the sun.
Resistant to wear and the effect of easy cleaning
Permanent chemical bonding to the substrate provides excellent wear resistance.
Many competitive products can be easily removed by wear.
The product is resistant to almost all standard household and industrial cleaning (except for concentrated alkali)
Many competing products must be re-applied after cleaning the surface.
Manual: 5-10 ml / m², Mechanical: 10-15 ml / m²